Tree Health Services for Charlotte, Winston-Salem & Surrounding Areas
Trees are important in our lives as they provide vital natural resources for our communities, homes, and yards. Trees shade our homes and streets and beautify our landscape and cities. Trees are effective in cooling urban areas, using carbon dioxide from the air, reducing water runoff and soil erosion, and improving our environment overall.
Unfortunately, trees that grow in urban settings don’t live as long as they would in a forest. While most trees can live for hundreds of years, trees in the city only live for about 32 years.
Our trees perform so poorly because of the harsh and unnatural environment they’re living in. On top of that, any tree care put in place are reactive, rather than proactive. Since trees are whole systems, one part of the tree can affect all the others, which means any sign of disease or distress will spread. Providing long-term, proactive care can help the tree defend itself and improve its health and longevity. At Frady Tree Care Specialists, being proactive and understanding what a tree requires is our goal. Our tree care services are available throughout North Carolina; including Charlotte, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Kernersville, NC; Clemmons, NC; and High Point, NC.
We strive to do everything in our power to make sure that customers are delighted with the quality of our work. We want to be your tree service company for life. If there is anything we can do to make your service better, don’t hesitate to let us know. We proudly tree care services to both residential and commercial customers. Our friendly and dependable specialists will leverage their experience and knowledge to ensure your property gets the highest quality service depending on its unique features and aesthetics. Contact us today to keep your trees safe and healthy!
Our Tree Services for Tree Health:
- Mulching – Mulching can have a lot of health benefits for your trees. This material is placed on the soil surface to help improve soil structure, oxygen levels, temperature, and moisture availability. Mulch can give a landscape a well-groomed look. If mulch is not applied properly, it can cause harm to trees and other plants.
- Fertilization – Fertilizer can be applied seasonally, and based on your tree’s needs, age, diseases, health, location, and weather conditions.
- Pruning – Pruning helps the tree stay strong and form into a more desirable shape. This technique maintains the health of your trees with several methods of pruning: crown elevation, crown cleaning, crown restoration, and more. Our experts will do a free site visit and explain a plan that is best for your trees.
- Protect the Tree’s CRZ – the critical root zone (CRZ) is an extremely important part of the tree that needs to be protected and maintained. This is the area under a tree that runs out to its dripline. Improving the conditions of this area can add major health benefits to your tree.
- Disease and Insect Control – Diseases and pests can attack your trees—sometimes without you realizing it. Don’t wait until it’s too late; control them in a timely manner. We can create pest management programs to get your tree back to a healthier state.